Expert checking | XM Community

Expert checking

Badge
Hi,

Finished my survey. Presenting it next week to experts before launching the pilot test. I am looking for the feedbacks I should ask them. I am thinking of preparing a list of questions to check the survey is performant on different levels: understanding, length, accuracy, meaning, consistency, the relevance of some questions, etc.
For example, here is an incomplete list
1. Do you understand without any effort the purpose of the survey? If no, why?
2. Do you understand without any effort all questions? If no, which ones you don't?
3. Do you think the survey is too long?
4. Which question do you think is not relevant?
5. Are we missing an important feature of the phenomenon studied in our survey?
7. Which question that is not present would you ask?

Two questions for you guys:
1. Do you see any other dimensions?
2. Which questions would you ask them?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I think a great question is always, "do these questions appear to be neutrally stated, so as not to bias response".

What kind of "experts" is this survey going before?
Badge
Many thanks for your feedbacks Kate!

It will be a presentation in a seminar gathering academics working in economics and humanities: some will be familiar with empirical background others with theoretical background.
> @jabi said:
> Many thanks for your feedbacks Kate!
>
> It will be a presentation in a seminar gathering academics working in economics and humanities: some will be familiar with empirical background others with theoretical background.

Hello @jabi ,

Here are some questions:

1. Who can be the target audience of the survey and possible distribution time and method for them ?
2. What are the different insights that we can get from the study ?
Badge
Thank you very much, Shashi!, very interesting!
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
I think the most important question about every survey is "How we going to use the results?" Otherwise there can be a lot of useful information that cannot be used...

Leave a Reply