Appropriate use of Learn the Survey Platform for developing training | XM Community
Solved

Appropriate use of Learn the Survey Platform for developing training

• 11 March 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9
I need to develop a very basic Qualtrics training session for faculty/staff and would like to include a basic guide to accompany the training. Is it permissible to use material from the "Learn the Survey Platform" training webpages (with attribution included of course)? Or is material already available? I have looked but couldn't find anything already prepared or available for download. What is acceptable and appropriate use of the training content, images, guides, etc.? I do not want to violate any copyright protection. Thank you kindly.
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 12 March 2019, 17:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
i would suggest to use qualtrics support pages they are good to learn.
Userlevel 2
Badge +9
Thank you. Do you know if we are permitted to use the site and information in handouts for training (in an educational setting)?
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
> @Chanda_IUK said:
> Thank you. Do you know if we are permitted to use the site and information in handouts for training (in an educational setting)?

@LaurenK - I would think so since they are public but Lauren should be able to answer that for you
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Thanks for the tag @Libertywick!

@Chanda_IUK - you are more than welcome to print off our support pages and use the information for trainings and in handouts! In fact, we'd highly encourage it! 😃
Userlevel 2
Badge +9
Thank you so much for your help, all of you! 🙂 Qualtrics is pretty amazing and I am excited to share it with our faculty/staff.

Leave a Reply