How to show 5-point scale range in EX dashboard | XM Community
Solved

How to show 5-point scale range in EX dashboard

• 12 March 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +5
Hi team

My client wants to show the rule 5-point response scale in their dashboard (so SA - SD) rather than just Fav/neu/Unfav. Is there a widget that can do this?

Thanks
Karen
icon

Best answer by SamS 14 March 2019, 23:14

View original

4 replies

Badge +1
You could use a breakdown bar to show the 5-point scale of your responses. Let me know if you meant you need to convert 3-point scale to 5 or something else?

!
Badge +5
Thanks but the breakdown bar doesn't exist in EX I don't think....
Badge +4
Hi @karen_split-pin! Have you checked out our support page about Scales? If you have more questions after reading, make sure to reach out to our Support Team! They can help you troubleshoot alternative solutions.

If it's a new product idea, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!
@karen_split-pin I had this same question and got the correct answer from Devon! I only know it works on the Scorecard widget, but might work on others. When you set up the Scorecard widget, you can change the visualization from the one that looks like a horizontal bar graph to the one that looks like a vertical bar graph. The horizontal scores by segment; the horizontal shows by response option and is what you are looking for.

Leave a Reply