How to transfer survey from free account to premium account? | XM Community
Solved

How to transfer survey from free account to premium account?

• 16 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Background: I created the survey that I wanted on a free account, then when I saw that I'm only allowed 100 responses on a free account, I asked my university to provide me with a premium account. However, I can not figure out how to transfer the survey I created on my free account to my other premium account, and when I try the "Copy Project" to "Other User" it does not allow me even when I type the email of my premium account properly.

Any help on this would be appreciated
icon

Best answer by NiC 16 March 2019, 14:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Hi @Semkiry,

We cannot transfer surveys between brands , Your free account will be most likely in a different brand then your university account(As you cant see your account when you type your user name ) .
The Copy project functionality is limited to a brand.

If you want your survey (without data) you can export qsf from your free account > then create new project in your university account from a file and use the exported qsf.

for data you would be required to export data from the free account and then import data in newly created project (Be careful the fields Recorded Date & Respondent ID will be reassigned -> To keep the old data you could add embedded data in the newly created survey and then map the respondent id and recorded date in that data field)

Regards,
NiC
Badge +4
Hi @Semkiry! If you haven't already, I would recommend checking out our User Moves support page. You can then contact our Support Team to ask for a user move if you would like!

Leave a Reply