I have sent the questionnaire to a couple of people to test, but now I want to delete their answers | XM Community
Solved

I have sent the questionnaire to a couple of people to test, but now I want to delete their answers

• 18 March 2019
  • 2 replies

I created a questionnaire, and I sent it to a few people to test out for me (I sent them a published questionnaire not a preview).
Now I want to delete the answers I have currently gathered so when I publish the questionnaire, the new answers are not mixed up with the test people.
icon

Best answer by NK_Tripathi 18 March 2019, 01:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Well, If you have not started collecting real responses. You can delete all previous responses. Select Data & Analysis >> Tools (in right) >> Delete Data >> Select All Responses.

In case If you want to keep some responses previously answered then and remove only few selected. You can use "Add Filter" (in left) option in Data & Analysis module. Filter your responses you want to remove and then you can choose "With Selected" (below Add Filter option) and choose to delete.

STEPS:

GOTO - "Data & Analysis" Menu
Tools >> Delete Data >> All Responses >> Decrement All Quotas >> I am sure...>> Delete ALL responses

Thanks,
NK
thank you for your help, I did as instructed and it worked.

Leave a Reply