Use display logic to take respondents to new survey page | XM Community
Solved

Use display logic to take respondents to new survey page

• 18 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
I have a survey with prize incentives so interested respondents will give us their name and email to enter the draw. Due to privacy policy, I need to collect this personal information in a way that it doesn't link to their survey responses. I'm trying to create a question where if they answer "Yes" to either of two questions ("Do you want a newsletter" and "Do you want to enter the draw") they will be taken to a separate survey I've created to input their personal information. Any ideas how I can do this? I'm trying to avoid having a text question with a link they click, if that's possible.
icon

Best answer by StevenA 18 March 2019, 19:43

View original

2 replies

Badge +1
In the survey flow, you can organize it so display logic if they answer "yes" to those questions, then they can be directed to a specific end of survey element. Hit "customize" on this end of survey element, then select "Redirect to URL" and add the URL for your separate survey about personal information. Unless you link the surveys by embedded data, you won't be able to link the personal information to their first survey's responses.
Badge +1
This worked perfectly, @StevenA. Thank you very much!

Leave a Reply