Email PDF version of survey results automatically? | XM Community
Solved

Email PDF version of survey results automatically?

• 24 March 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi,
I created a survey that provides differing information to students tailored to answers they provide. I created an email trigger to automatically send responses
but the email version of results is not visually the same as a PDF copy and is less user-friendly. Unfortunately, students don't always follow the instructions to download a copy of PDF results before exiting the survey, and then request a copy from me. With over 450 students, it is not feasible for me to do that. Is there a way I can automatically trigger the email to send a PDF version of results instead of the email version so as to avoid students requesting them from me?
Thank you,
Michelle
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 24 March 2019, 13:29

View original

4 replies

Hello @michelleh ,

This link will show how to get unique report link of each respondent in survey. You can send this link over email to download the report.
Hi Shashi,
Thank you so much for your response. I will test that out! I guess I could automate the sending of the emails that include the report link. Anyway, not really sure but I'll see how I go - thanks again!
This gives us the default response report. I think Michelleh, and I am asking for a way to include the PDF that can be downloaded from the Data & Analysis tab for an individual. This answer addressed the issue but doesn't seem to work anymore.
Badge +2
Just adding my two cents: I agree that the PDF that can be downloaded from the Data & Analysis tab is MUCH more useful (and much nicer-looking) than the response report URL. (Strangely, the response report URL isn't customizable--very off-brand and disappointing for Qualtrics--and it's made up of statistical summary tables, which makes absolutely no sense when the whole point of the report is to show one person's full response.) The day Qualtrics allows customization for individual response report URLs, and/or replaces the ugly individual response report URL format with the much better Data & Analysis version, I'll be a very happy customer.

Leave a Reply