Email PDF version of survey results automatically?

michellehmichelleh AustraliaCommunity Member Qubie ✭

Email PDF version of survey results automatically?

Hi,
I created a survey that provides differing information to students tailored to answers they provide. I created an email trigger to automatically send responses
but the email version of results is not visually the same as a PDF copy and is less user-friendly. Unfortunately, students don't always follow the instructions to download a copy of PDF results before exiting the survey, and then request a copy from me. With over 450 students, it is not feasible for me to do that. Is there a way I can automatically trigger the email to send a PDF version of results instead of the email version so as to avoid students requesting them from me?
Thank you,
Michelle

Best Answer

• ShashiShashi India Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 24 Accepted Answer

Hello @michelleh ,

This link will show how to get unique report link of each respondent in survey. You can send this link over email to download the report.

Answers

• michellehmichelleh AustraliaCommunity Member Qubie ✭

Hi Shashi,
    Thank you so much for your response. I will test that out! I guess I could automate the sending of the emails that include the report link. Anyway, not really sure but I'll see how I go - thanks again!

• GregFlorianGregFlorian FlagstaffCommunity Member Qubie ✭

This gives us the default response report. I think Michelleh, and I am asking for a way to include the PDF that can be downloaded from the Data & Analysis tab for an individual. This answer addressed the issue but doesn't seem to work anymore.

Sign In to Comment