PDF results showing ALL display logic text, not just those relevant to the response options chosen | XM Community
Solved

PDF results showing ALL display logic text, not just those relevant to the response options chosen

• 24 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi there,
I use display logic to show certain information to respondents based on their answers to survey questions. I ask them to create a PDF of their responses before exiting the survey. When I generate a PDF of their responses, instead of just showing the display text according to the display logic, it shows display text for every response option (in grey text instead of black). Is there a way to create a PDF copy that does not include the irrelevant display text?
Thank you,
Michelle
icon

Best answer by KendraR 4 April 2019, 22:25

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hey, @michelleh! I just wanted to let you know that it is not currently possible to customize the individual response PDF that you can download from the Data & Analysis tab. I would recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category, as being able to customize the PDF is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!

Leave a Reply