Create Summary at End of Quiz | XM Community
Solved

Create Summary at End of Quiz

• 31 March 2019
  • 3 replies

I'm building a quiz in Research Core and want to show the following at the end of the quiz:

1. Total score (%)
2. For each individual answer, their response + the right answer, and whether they got it right or wrong.
3. Feedback on each question (a few lines of text) regardless if they got it right or wrong (feedback is specific to each question)
4. They should have an option to do it again

I'm not sure how to do #1

2 is working when I show the results after each answer, but I don't want to do that. I only want to show the results at the END.

I have no idea how to do #3. It doesn't seem there's an intuitive way to associate feedback text with a question.

For #4, it seems like we should just link back to the quiz and have them start over, while making sure that the "prevent ballot stuffing" option is unchecked.

If anyone has built something like this before, I'd love to hear about or even see what you did.

Thanks!!!
icon

Best answer by KendraR 15 April 2019, 17:14

View original

3 replies

I have no idea how that section got big...wasn't intentional 😀 .
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hey, @cory_bray! For your first two objectives, I would recommend using the built-in Scoring Summary to display the total score as well as if the respondent got the question right or wrong. To provide feedback on questions, you could display a descriptive text question on a separate page after each question with the information you want to provide. And lastly, to give participants the option to retake the survey, I would provide the survey link at the end of the survey and uncheck Prevent Ballot Box Stuffing, as you have already suggested. As always, feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you would like help setting this up! 😃
My query relates to this, especially point 4 and the use of Qualtrics as a testing mechanism rather than a quiz. I can't see any logic regarding survey scores and need to know if it is possible to:

If survey score <90% then display screen A (test failed and provide link to re-do)
If else then display screen B (test passed and then Saleforce automation to trigger certificate)

I've tried searching the community for 'test' but way too much unrelated info comes up and I couldn't find this sorry.

Thank you

Leave a Reply