Solved

"Send E-Mail Task" in multilingual surveys

• 11 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 44 replies
Based on answering behaviour, I have set up "Send E-Mail Tasks" via the Actions tab. The email includes the response report and shows the full question text. Since this is a multilingual survey, the response report and question text should be in the language, in which the survey was taken (English). At present, everything is in the primary language (German). Any ideas how to change this?
icon

Best answer by KendraR 30 April 2019, 18:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
You could set up an action for each language and include the criteria of Language = English. Then write (or import) your email message in that language.

Edited to add: Oh, I see you're talking about the response report. How did you first set up the translations? Did you use a contact list or automatic language detection?
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
The language is part of the contact list. I suppose I will have to pipe the question text and responses. Thanks anyway, jpardicusick.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hmm, in that case, I'd contact support. It sounds like maybe something isn't working as intended.

In any case, they should be able to help you get those response reports to show up correctly!
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @Pat! It looks like you were able to reach out to our Support Team and get some help on this. As the representative that you worked with explained, the response report will only be available in the language set as the survey language. However, you can create your own report with Piped Text, which will then be translated into whatever language the respondent took the survey in.

Leave a Reply