Position of next button | XM Community
Solved

Position of next button

• 11 April 2019
  • 6 replies

Hello, does someone know how can I centralize my next/submit button? I would like it to be positioned on the center, not on the right side.
icon

Best answer by TomG 11 April 2019, 15:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Add this to your Look & Feel CSS:
```
.Skin #Buttons {text-align:center;}
```
Thank you, Tom!
What should I do if I need to do this with one specific button (e.g. the last one, to finish the survey)?
Thank you a lot.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @maria_sozio said:
> Thank you, Tom!
> What should I do if I need to do this with one specific button (e.g. the last one, to finish the survey)?
> Thank you a lot.

Instead of putting the CSS in Look & Feel, put it in a style tag in the Question Text of a question on the last page (use HTML Mode):

```
Your question text
<style>
</style>
```
> @TomG said:
> > @maria_sozio said:
> > Thank you, Tom!
> > What should I do if I need to do this with one specific button (e.g. the last one, to finish the survey)?
> > Thank you a lot.
>
> Instead of putting the CSS in Look & Feel, put it in a style tag in the Question Text of a question on the last page (use HTML Mode):
>
> ```
> Your question text
> <style>
> .Skin #Buttons {text-align:center;}
> </style>
> ```

Thank you a lot!
Badge +1

Hey,

I want to put my next button in general in the centre at the end of every page and added the CSS like @TomG suggested to my CSS Editor in Look & Feel. It now looks like this:

.Skin .QuestionBody table.ChoiceStructure{ width: 850px !important;}

Unfortunately, the button is still on the right side at the end of the page and the added CSS doesn’t work. 

As I’m new to Qualtrics I don’t know what to change.. Any idea why it doesn’t work?

Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey,

I want to put my next button in general in the centre at the end of every page and added the CSS like @TomG suggested to my CSS Editor in Look & Feel. It now looks like this:

.Skin .QuestionBody table.ChoiceStructure{ width: 850px !important;}

Unfortunately, the button is still on the right side at the end of the page and the added CSS doesn’t work. 

As I’m new to Qualtrics I don’t know what to change.. Any idea why it doesn’t work?

Thanks a lot!

#Buttons {

text-align: center;

}

.NextButton {

margin: 0 auto !important;

display: block;

}

Leave a Reply