Matrix Table Question | XM Community
Solved

Matrix Table Question

• 11 April 2019
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I am trying to make a matrix table and have the first "Question" not have any answer options so it is able to be leading text into the next three questions, but doesn't apply to all the questions within the matrix table.

Is this possible?
icon

Best answer by TomG 11 April 2019, 20:27

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Assign the first three rows to a group:
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/editing-questions/formatting-answer-choices/#AssigntoGroup
Thanks Tom!
On the matrix table - I have a few large ones in my survey, is there any way to get the answer choice text to 'stick' to the top of the page on the mobile device? Respondents, as they scroll through the question can't see the choice headings with the later items.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @KateFenner said:
> On the matrix table - I have a few large ones in my survey, is there any way to get the answer choice text to 'stick' to the top of the page on the mobile device? Respondents, as they scroll through the question can't see the choice headings with the later items.

Do you have mobile friendly checked? That should switch it to an accordion where the answer choices are visible for every row.
Thanks for that Tom, it looks great on the mobile now - anything we can do about the display on a desktop?
> @KateFenner said:
> Thanks for that Tom, it looks great on the mobile now - anything we can do about the display on a desktop?

Just drag the vertical line between statement and scale point in the question to the maximum. This will give accordion view in the desktop too.

Leave a Reply