Cookies on Intercepts | XM Community
Solved

Cookies on Intercepts

• 12 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello all,

I have a query regarding intercept logic on a creative I'm trying to run.

We are running a panel from a group of websites, with a creative appearing on each featuring a link leading to a sign-up page for the panel. I only want the panel to be seen once by each user ever no matter how many of the group of websites which they visit.

I know I can set up the intercept to appear only once per visitor on the intercept options for one website, but I need this to occur for all sites.

Is there a function on Qualtrics that allows me to only show the creative only once across a variety of websites i.e. display function that doesn't show if a cookie is present, and how would I do this?

Any suggestions please feel free to help.

Thanks in advance!!!
icon

Best answer by KendraR 30 April 2019, 15:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Hi @Sam_jones,
Alternatively you can add a custom day range in Prevent Repeated Display option.
My be you can add 500days etc.
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @Sam_jones! Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that if these websites happen to have the same domain, you can specify a Cookie Domain which would ensure that Prevent Repeated Display is applied site-wide. If the domains are not the same, I would recommend that you create your own cookie that tracks if a person has seen the intercept across websites and use cookie logic to trigger the intercept. Of course feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you would like any help setting this up!

Leave a Reply