Can participants complete a survey across different devices/platforms? | XM Community
Solved

Can participants complete a survey across different devices/platforms?

• 15 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi, I want respondents to be able to log in to the same survey multiple times, each time returning to the point at which they left off. I've found that using the 'Partial Completion' function in 'Survey Options' only works if one logs back in on the same device and platform as used initially :(
Thanks!
icon

Best answer by TomG 15 April 2019, 13:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @Kg427 said:
> Hi, I want respondents to be able to log in to the same survey multiple times, each time returning to the point at which they left off. I've found that using the 'Partial Completion' function in 'Survey Options' only works if one logs back in on the same device and platform as used initially :(
> Thanks!

You are looking at the wrong setting in Survey Options. Partial Completion allows you to specify how to handle partial completes and only comes into play if the respondent never completes the survey.

If you are using email invites or personal links, check Save & Continue. If you are using an anonymous link, you have to use an Authenticator and set it to "Reload any previously saved progress upon authentication."

Leave a Reply