labels crashing into boxes for foreign languages (German and Dutch) | XM Community
Question

labels crashing into boxes for foreign languages (German and Dutch)

Badge +1
Hi all -

I am using the classic layout format and can't seem to get the labels in the below question to not crash into the input boxes for the two foreign languages (German and Dutch). I thought this is just a padding issue. Can anyone help? Preview link below.https://dimensional.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/preview/SV_bpcJTINt5fqOfDD?Q_SurveyVersionID=current&Q_CHL=preview

2 replies

Badge +1
Have you made any changes to look and feel options, html, and/or css?

Tried to duplicate the issue and it did not show up.

If you cannot remember what you might have changed, create a new survey and copy/paste the statements into the question rather than importing the question. Start with the English and test it. Add one of the other languages and test that one, etc.

If you are copying from a document that might have embedded formatting (e.g., a PDF or word document), paste it into a plain text editor first, then copy from the text editor to eliminate any hidden formatting. Had that occur a couple of years ago.
Badge +1
I was actually was able to get it to work...seems like I needed even more padding than I originally thought. However, it still doesn't look great on mobile...anyway to get this to be mobile responsive? Btw, I had to increase the right padding to 200px.

Leave a Reply