Unique URL per respondent PLUS Consent form PLUS Anonymous Survey | XM Community
Solved

Unique URL per respondent PLUS Consent form PLUS Anonymous Survey

• 23 April 2019
  • 3 replies

I'm trying to set up a survey that ensures that respondents can't answer more than once, that also has an IRB Approved Consent form, which I understand I can then redirect consenting respondents to another survey (the questions in my study).

I'm getting stuck on the set up that only allows one response and how to ensure only responses from that link can be redirected to the second survey.

Any help? Thank you!
icon

Best answer by KendraR 10 May 2019, 18:44

View original

3 replies

Hello @Emd2020 ,

Please see this resource
Userlevel 5
Badge +13
@Emd2020 it sounds like what you are doing is trying to create an anonymous survey WITH an identifier to let you know who submitted the survey (which would no longer make it anonymous). You have to pick one or the other. You can't have anonymous while also tracking how many times a respondent responds unless I misread your question.
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @Emd2020! Just wanted to jump in here and offer a few resources. I would suggest checking out our common use case pages on Building a Consent Form and Pulling Data into a Second Survey. As far as ensuring respondents are only able to take the survey once, you could send Individual Links for the first survey or enable Prevent Ballot Box Stuffing. If you would help setting this up or have any further questions feel free to reach out to our Support Team! 😀

Leave a Reply