How to sync the textIQ topics created in a CX Dashboard with the topics in Research Core? | XM Community
Solved

How to sync the textIQ topics created in a CX Dashboard with the topics in Research Core?

Badge +1
Hi Qualtrics Community,

I am using both Research Core and the CX Package.
After creating the different TextiQ topics from the vocalise dashboard section, I have noticed that those topics were not available in the TextiQ section of the Research Core package (under Data & Analysis). Now I would like to export all the answers WITH the TextiQ topics through the Data&Analysis tab but they are not here.

Is there a way to sync what I have done in the CX section to Research Core?
If I create the textiQ topics in Research Core, are they going to be available as fields to map in the CX Dashboard?

Many thanks for your help.

Tom
icon

Best answer by Shamji_Abbas 3 May 2019, 19:36

View original

3 replies

Badge +3
@tmullender, Yes there is a way. Currently topics you create in research core doesn't automatically syncs with CX and vice versa. However, at both locations we have a functionality to exports topics and import it to the other location. Refer to this page for more information.
Badge +1
Hi @Shamji_Abbas thanks for your answer. Unfortunately this functionality doesn't tag back the manually tagged comments in the CX package (I'm just getting started with the tool so I have to do some manual adjustments to train the textiQ).

So if I understand well, I would need to update the tags/topics on both Research Core and CX at the same time if I want the info in my dashboards and in the data & analysis tab?

It would be quite cool if both sections (where textiQ is available) were always sync'ed with each other.
Badge +3
> @tmullender said:
> Hi @Shamji_Abbas thanks for your answer. Unfortunately this functionality doesn't tag back the manually tagged comments in the CX package (I'm just getting started with the tool so I have to do some manual adjustments to train the textiQ).
>
> So if I understand well, I would need to update the tags/topics on both Research Core and CX at the same time if I want the info in my dashboards and in the data & analysis tab?
>
> It would be quite cool if both sections (where textiQ is available) were always sync'ed with each other.

@tmullender, that is correct, if export option doesn't work for you then you'll have to make changes on both ends.

Leave a Reply