How to apply the countdown timer on a block of questions separated by page breaks? | XM Community
Solved

How to apply the countdown timer on a block of questions separated by page breaks?

• 3 May 2019
  • 1 reply

I would like to put a five minute time limit on a whole block of questions which are separated by page breaks, i.e. use the same timer for _all_ pages within that block (before automatically advancing users to the next block even if they have not completed all questions).
I have seen other posts related to this but I can’t get it to work (I'm not very techie...). I would really appreciate some help.
Thanks very much in advance!
icon

Best answer by KendraR 20 May 2019, 22:38

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @Soph! I just wanted to jump in here and let you know that the functionality of the Timing Question can currently only be applied to a single question and not an entire block of questions. I would suggest posting this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!

If you are looking for a custom code solution I would suggest posting this question in the Developer Corner. 😃

Leave a Reply