Report with a Time Stamp | XM Community
Solved

Report with a Time Stamp

Badge +2
In the reporting of a survey (under reports) is there a way to place a time stamp in the report. I have one where they can access the link to the report and want to show when the data was refreshed. Is there a way to do this?
icon

Best answer by KendraR 23 May 2019, 19:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi, Victoria! As far as I know, the reports are always dynamic, so they appear with the data as fresh as the moment they are accessed.

Do you mean instead the last time someone answered a survey or something?
Badge +2
I'd like a time stamp on it sole to show the c-suite when we pulled the data. Is there anyway to time stamp it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I'm not sure, perhaps another member can help you out with a custom code solution, but personally I'd choose to educate the C-Suite that the data in the reports is live.
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @VictoriaB! If you're using our advanced reporting reports, you could insert the current date through a text box using piped text. If you have any questions on how you can best use this feature in your report, be sure to reach out to our Support Team and they would be happy to help you out! 😃

I asked the support team but they said it is not possible to do so. I want to send a new feature request to them as it is important for showing the latest time of the report.
But I don't know how to issue a new function request

Leave a Reply