Redirect participants to new survey | XM Community

Redirect participants to new survey

• 10 May 2019
  • 6 replies

Badge +2
My participants have my old survey link stored with them. Is there some way I can redirect them to my new survey using that link so that I won't have to share the new survey link with them?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
You could remove all questions from the old survey and set the End of Survey Message to redirect to the URL of the new survey. Not ideal, but it would work.
Badge +2
I did think about that but we want to preserve the format of the old survey for now unfortunately.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
You could keep all of the existing questions but just add a branch to an end of survey message in the very beginning of the survey flow. So your original survey is still intact, but the participants still get rerouted.
Badge +2
That worked, thanks a lot
Userlevel 5
Badge +12

What was the condition that you used because I cannot think of condition that would be true when you don't see any of the questions. I need to save the old survey as well.

Badge +2

You do not need a condition, just set the end of survey block as the first block in the flow and set it to redirect to the url you want. Your old survey can be the second block with the questions
qualtrics.PNG

Leave a Reply