Any ideas how to connect my form to a means for collecting payment? | XM Community

Any ideas how to connect my form to a means for collecting payment?

• 13 May 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8
One use case would be if I use a form to register participants for an event, and want then collect payment. I'd like to pass any pertinent data to the means of collection. I'm guessing I'll need to "integrate" or pass the data to a third-party tool, app, or site to do the PCI Compliant $ collection...

4 replies

have you found anything? We are trying to find a payment platform that will work with Qualtrics.

We have been using Qualtrics to build online educational modules. It would very helpful to be able to attach to a payment platform and to pipe registration info into the platform.

Badge +2

Hi mklubeck , there is a payment integration that Qualtrics offers, it's called Tango! Please see how to get set up with the integration here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

NickAnderson I think we want money to flow in from survey takers instead of out to the survey takers, which Tango does. It would improve our ability to use Qualtrics as a registration system in places like higher education.

Leave a Reply