New crosstabs loading slowly? | XM Community
Solved

New crosstabs loading slowly?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11
There seems to be a new Crosstabs function that has been introduced, but is not ready for primetime. It is taking over five minutes to load the data whenever I go to a different survey (and I need to go to a few so that I can convert crosstabs to the new method).

Also, they have a "tour" of the new features, but there wasn't a Next button after the second step, so the tour couldn't be completed.
icon

Best answer by JenCX 31 May 2019, 17:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@BruceK I would recommend contacting support so that they can document the issues you're having and either do troubleshooting to help you out or escalate to the appropriate team.
Userlevel 2
Badge +4
I experienced similar lag time last week when loading the basic survey response tab. There were only about 90 responses but Qualtrics hung on the loading screen for multiple minutes. I contacted customer service, they said that kind of lag is within their spec and so technically acceptable. Not great, but there you have it.

FWIW, load times have gone back to normal for me, maybe your crosstabs load time will also improve, @BruceK.
Userlevel 3
Badge +11
When I go to Crosstabs it first gives me a countdown starting by telling me I have about 20 seconds to go. Then when it gets to "One second left....." it just sits there for a minute or five. (plus you can't revert to old crosstabs until it loads)

Once I have created a cross-tab, if I return to that survey it seems to load a lot faster
Userlevel 1
Badge +8
Did you ever get past the 2nd tour panel @bruceK ? I have one hour to go through the new crosstabs functionality for my team next week, and opening it up, I first saw this:

!

And then when it finally loaded (35 minutes later), none of the actual data came with it, so on the tour screen, I got stuck here:

!

Which is just insane.
Userlevel 3
Badge +11
No, the Tour is still broken (#QualtricsFail). On a new survey, when I went to Crosstabs, I got the 20 minute message - so I went and did something else. When I checked back after at least 15 minutes, it was ready.

Leave a Reply