Setting response quotas to survey blocks | XM Community
Solved

Setting response quotas to survey blocks

• 5 June 2019
  • 3 replies

Looking to design a survey with three randomized blocks and need 300 responses for each block. I have the survey designed for respondents to answer questions only in blocks 1, 2, and 3 (these are randomly assigned). However, how do I setup a logic/flow that will take one of the blocks out of the survey once 300 responses have been hit for each one?

For example, block 1 questions just hit 300. However, block 2 only has 280, and block 3 has 287. I need the survey to stay live but not assign block 1 to anymore respondents.

Appreciate it.
icon

Best answer by JenCX 6 June 2019, 17:25

View original

3 replies

Hello @jsm5 ,

Create three quotas with conditions as- If Question from block 1 is displayed. Similarly for block 2 and 3. This question based on which the Quota is set should always be displayed in that block.

Now in survey flow inside randomizer use branch logic before each block - if the respective quota is not met.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
To expand on Shashi's comments, here are some screenshots:

Here's how to set up the quota. Be sure to select that last option I have highlighted:
!

Then, here's how to set up your blocks:
!

I didn't create a block 2 or 3 quota and branch, but you'll just copy what is shown for block one. This will keep your three blocks random but only include those blocks that don't have a quota met on them.
Thanks @jencx and @shashi

the info you gave was helpful and the survey is setup properly

Leave a Reply