How can I apply different colours to the bars based on the score? | XM Community
Solved

How can I apply different colours to the bars based on the score?

• 5 June 2019
  • 5 replies

We have a widget on our dashboard (a bar graph) showing Satisfaction scores for different attributes. But I want to customise the colour of each bar based on the score. Maybe Red for < 6, Grey for 7-8 and green for 9-10.
Cant find any way to do this in existing documents. Could someone please help?
icon

Best answer by GeorgeIssa 7 June 2019, 13:12

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +21
This is very easy. Click the Chart you are editing and select the Settings. Scroll down to the Sort Settings and select the values and Click the Color. You will be able to define the color.
!
!
!
Thank you for the suggestion. But I don't think that would work.
What we are looking at is changing the colour dynamically (based on the mean score for CSAT) and that’s the challenge. So on the dashboard, we selected the metric for the mean calculation; but there is a separate section where we have the option to select colour for each of the metric which will not apply on the mean score in dashboard.
Userlevel 4
Badge +21
Have you considered a Gauge Chart? There is an option to set the value range targets.
!
!
Yes we are using this widget. But this doesn't replace the bar chart that we have to compare the Csat Mean scores across multiple attributes.
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @Amrutha! Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that there is currently no way to do this automatically. If you would like a more automated solution, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea! 😃

Leave a Reply