How do I change the hover and actively selected choice colors on NPS questions | XM Community
Solved

How do I change the hover and actively selected choice colors on NPS questions

• 6 June 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
I have to preface this question with the fact that I am pretty new to Qualtrics and am still trying to discover/learn about all the CSS classes that correspond to the survey elements.

With that being said, I am having a really hard time getting the actively selected answer choice to not hide the actual scale number above the radio button, which in this case is number 4 in the screenshot below.

!

In an alternate version of this same survey, it does the same thing but also has a border that I can't seem to get rid of.

!

I tried to leverage a Horizontal Multiple Choice question type as well, but I'm not sure how to move the "unlikely" and "very unlikely" choice titles outside of the scale number containers like how it's structured in NPS, and also not have it display vertically in mobile. I went ahead and attached the CSS im currently using for this survey. Can anyone please help?
icon

Best answer by TomG 7 June 2019, 19:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Try adding the following rule:
```
.Skin .NPS label.SingleAnswer.q-checked, .Skin .NPS label.SingleAnswer.q-checked.q-focused {
color: #2d99b4 !important;
background-color: white !important;
}
```
Get rid of the ".NPS .Skin label.SingleAnswer.q-checked" rule. The selector is wrong AND it attempts to set the color and background to the same color.
Badge +1
Thank you so much! It worked!!

Leave a Reply