Embedded Data is not being collected. Does anyone know what could be causing this? | XM Community
Solved

Embedded Data is not being collected. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

• 28 March 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I have a survey with SSO authentication and immediately following authentication Embedded data is supposed to be captured. In the survey flow, Embedded Data appears before the first question block.

I am seeing that some responses in progress are successfully authenticating into the survey but embedded data is not being collected for everyone. Additionally there are some completed responses containing no Embedded Data, survey data, or Meta Data (which is the first item in the survey). Some of these completed responses have the name listed as "anonymous" others have the respondents correct name populated. How is it possible for someone to complete the survey without capturing their Embedded Data or Meta Data?
icon

Best answer by uhrxx005 30 March 2018, 15:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Can you post a picture of your survey flow?
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I didn't have a way of taking a scrolling screenshot, so I broke it up into 2 images. !
!
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
This has been resolved. It was the result of Qualtrics migrating our Shibboleth login service to the new survey engine.

Leave a Reply