Question on bucketing scale points in Cross tabs | XM Community
Solved

Question on bucketing scale points in Cross tabs

• 14 June 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hi. I have a quick question I couldn't find an answer for anywhere. I'm working on setting up some crosstabs. We use a 6-point agree scale for a lot of our questions, and we typically bucket them into top 2, bottom 2, and then the codes 3 and 4 are separate. I've figured that out and it's working well. The issue is that every now and then we use a 7-point scale, with code being a Not Applicable, Don't Know, etc. We always exclude them before we bucket so the responses can be based to those who are aware, know, etc. However, when I click on exclude, and then go to the Bucketing section, it still makes me group that code 7. Does anyone know if there's a way to exclude that code 7 when I bucket? Thank you!
icon

Best answer by KendraR 27 June 2019, 03:27

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @cmlumber! Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that you have to use all options when bucketing variables. If you would like to see an option where all variables do not have to be used, I would recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea! 😃

Leave a Reply