Partial Responses - How to Record as Complete | XM Community
Solved

Partial Responses - How to Record as Complete

• 18 June 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi All,

Is there are way of manually recording partial responses as completed responses? A number of my participants have answered all my questions, but have then not clicked the final arrow that takes them to the end of the survey. So their responses come up under "response in progress" rather than completed. I have now included an explicit instruction to click the arrow, but for those who completed the survey prior to me discovering this error, is there are way for me to put them down as having finished the survey?
icon

Best answer by rondev 18 June 2019, 17:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
You can click the 'retake response' option (see here)") and click all the way through.

Alternatively, you can place something in your survey flow to indicate a finished survey but that will only set for surveys that haven't yet reached that point.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
You can also select "Record" in the partial completion under survey options tab

Once the above option is selected. If you "Close" the response in progress, then these responses will get recorded as complete.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
> @rondev said:
> You can also select "Record" in the partial completion under survey options tab
>
> Once the above option is selected. If you "Close" the response in progress, then these responses will get recorded as complete.

I may have misunderstood what the OP was looking for. @HWigglesworth1 If you're looking to have the response marked as 'Finished', you'll need to do the retake thing. If you don't care if it's marked as finished or not and just want the response recorded, you can use @rondev's method, which is much easier and can be done to multiple records at once.

Leave a Reply