Tracking open-rate of emails | XM Community
Question

Tracking open-rate of emails

• 21 June 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hi Everyone,

I think Qualtrics used to include open-rates on emails but they don't anymore. Has anyone found a solution for tracking open-rates within the Qualtrics mailer? I have a client who needs email open-rates tracked. I also have a Salesforce Marketing Cloud account which does track open rates, so I am seeing if their is anyway to connect them but still send the distributions through Qualtrics.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
If you have a web server you can implement your own tracking pixel by including an image tag in your email that uses a script to load an image. There are a number of examples if you do an Internet search for "tracking pixel."
Badge +3
What if you do not have a web server. Is there an alternate way to do this? I've been searching online for tracking pixel and can't seem to find an instance where this can be done without a web server, which my company does not have.

Thank much!
Userlevel 4
Badge +20
@ebony_haley618 have you tried the Respondent Funnel? There are also Distribution Dashboards but last time I asked for help from support on these, I was told the function is being deprecated.

https://qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/widgets/xm-directory-respondent-funnel/

Confirming: Are open rates no longer available? Were they in distributions, previously?

Leave a Reply