Linking a screening survey to a main survey | XM Community
Solved

Linking a screening survey to a main survey

• 25 June 2019
  • 7 replies

Hi!

I have a very straight forward question, I was hoping you could help me with it. Sorry if it is too simple, I just have no idea!

I have two surveys, one is a screener which if you screen eligible I would like to send an email with the second survey. The second survey should only go to those who screen eligible on the first survey. I would like to be able to link the screener data to the main survey data,

How can I do that? I keep getting closer and closer, but I have failed on sending the second survey 5 times, lol!

Thank you so much for your time if you can help me,

Pedro
icon

Best answer by pedrobotti 27 June 2019, 01:35

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Pedro! Thanks for posting on the forums. Can you tell us how you are sending the second survey? Are you using an action from the first survey?

It would be very helpful if you can post a screenshot of your action or trigger or whatever you are using to send that second survey so we can help you figure it out.
Hi JenCX,

Thanks so much for this. So I am trying to have the folks who screen eligible on the first survey, receive immediately an email with the second survey. Here is how I set up the action, The second survey is called Sexual Health Clinic Survey

!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
That looks good so far. Can you open up the task and take a screenshot of that?
Here it is.

The "To:" I mapped to the question where we ask the email, the first and last name I mapped to the respective questions as well. Thank you so much for your help

!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Looks like you've mapped to the question text instead of the text reply. Try updating that to look more like this:
!
Hi everyone,

thank you so much for your continued support. So far everything has been extremely helpful. I was able to get almost to the finishing line but failed the Email Survey Distribution Step

see below

!

I was wondering if you could help me troubleshoot how to check what went wrong
Hi,

I was able to do this using Email triggers instead. Thank you so much for all your help!

Leave a Reply