Can surveys be automatically exported and sent to an email account immediately when completed? | XM Community
Solved

Can surveys be automatically exported and sent to an email account immediately when completed?

I am new to Qualtrics and trying to set up history forms for our service to send to clients before coming in for an appointment with us. Ideally, I would like for the form to be sent to my email account as soon as it is complete. I see that you can trigger automatic notifications but it doesn't look like it includes the response as a pdf or word document. Sending as a word document would be ideal if possible.
icon

Best answer by Kate 2 July 2019, 14:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
You can send a link to the results, or the response report itself. There is no way to send the word or .pdf document using the native platform.
Okay great. Follow up question - how do you export individual reports to a word document? I can find how to export the blank survey but can't seem to figure out how to export to anything other than a pdf for individual responses. Thanks for your help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
@Marisaqu Again you're asking for features that don't exist! Big bummer. You can do individual responses via .pdf only standard in the research core.

You can always suggest a feature to Qualtrics. But there is no guarentee they will ever get around to your suggestion.

You can also request on the community some Custom Code if someone feels so inclined to create it for you. Or you can hire someone to build this functionality for you.
Hmm that is too bad. Thanks so much for your time!

Leave a Reply