Survey Flow jumps/skips about | XM Community
Solved

Survey Flow jumps/skips about

• 10 July 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Does anyone else suffer the issue in Survey Flow where dragging/moving an item causes the scrolling to be disrupted and scroll to the bottom of the page therefore making placement of the moved item impossible? This seems to happen on surveys that have a larger than average number of items in the Survey Flow (all of my surveys) and it can be temporarily rectified by refreshing your account. This is a temporary fix only though and it will soon begin again. It happens on windows and MacOS, it happens to all my users/colleagues. Does anyone have a solution? I can't find any discussion about it but it is infuriating and there has been no fix for the problem in years.
icon

Best answer by JenCX 10 July 2019, 18:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
YES. I hate this. I've gotten around it by just selecting the box I want to move and using the arrow keys.
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Ah! That's a good workaround that I didn't know was possible. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
@JenCX You just changed my life, hahaha. This has been bothering me for WEEKS
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
I think this issue has something to do with cookies. When I have this problem I open a new incognito browser and work there. The issue doesn't exist if in incognito.
Userlevel 2
Badge +4
I've been experiencing this issue for over a year. I sent Qualtrics support a message about it a while ago, apparently without much impact.

Leave a Reply