Retrieving a deleted survey project | XM Community
Solved

Retrieving a deleted survey project

• 12 July 2019
  • 2 replies

I accidentally deleted my survey project with all responses data. I read up on Qualtrics Support and it asked me to contact Brand Adminstrator. However, under my Account Usage, there is no Brand Administrator information.

Is there any way I can contact Qualtrics Support directly to retrieve my deleted project?

Help!
icon

Best answer by PraDeepKotian_Ugam 12 July 2019, 05:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21
Hi @Lance,

If you are Brand Admin, then you can check under the Admin->Users. Search for the users and click on the name. After clicking on the user name you can see the View Account Use Info
Here you can find the details of all the projects and undelete the required project.

Other way is to contact support and they will help you in restoring the survey.
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
> @PraDeepKotian_Ugam said:
> Hi @Lance,
>
> If you are Brand Admin, then you can check under the Admin->Users. Search for the users and click on the name. After clicking on the user name you can see the View Account Use Info
> Here you can find the details of all the projects and undelete the required project.
>
> Other way is to contact support and they will help you in restoring the survey.

Can they do this now? I was always told that once a survey is deleted, it is GONE. Has that changed? Also as a Brand Admin, I've looked under user accounts and find no way to undelete a project. I can see options to Deactivate them, but not Undelete.

Leave a Reply