Matrix Table Scrollbar | XM Community
Question

Matrix Table Scrollbar

• 15 July 2019
  • 4 replies

Hello! I haven't been able to find an answer to this issue as of yet so I appreciate any assistance. I'm attempting to fix my matrix table question so that there is no horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of the question to show both the statement and the options. I've input code that widens the style for everything but these matrix questions and I was wondering if there's some further code needed for matrix tables or anything else that I can use to fix this issue. Thank you!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
@carmanwfowler,

Post a picture of the matrix with the horizontal scroll and the code you used to widen the style.
I have the same issue. It wasn't like this with my first trials but now it doesn't fit into my desktop's screen. It's a 7-point Likert-type scale and the Mobile-Friendly box is checked. Is there anyone knows how to fix this?

!
Badge +4
@FatihSonmez: it seems that the size of main container element needs to be increased. Try to increase the size of main container (must be a div element) using javascript/jQuery.
I wish I'd know using jQuery:) I've created the project from scratch and know it's fine. Thank you for your help.

Leave a Reply