Offline App - data not showing up after upload | XM Community
Solved

Offline App - data not showing up after upload

• 18 July 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
We have a user who has a 90 question survey with some branching logic in it that he has uploaded to an iPad using the Offline App. It's a survey on where landscaping or parking lot deficiencies are found and when the workers bring the iPad back after reviewing the sites, the data is automatically uploaded. We've troubleshot the question types (multiple choice, some heat maps), his app setup, etc, etc.

The issue we're running into is that NONE of the data is showing up. We get an Error Retrieving Data and the Recorded Responses shows Unavailable (16). It won't even show test responses we generate from a laptop.

Any ideas? Are there limits on the number of questions an Offline App survey can have? We're stumped.
icon

Best answer by JenCX 18 July 2019, 20:01

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
When you say that none of the data is showing up, is it not showing up in your Q instance or is it not showing up in the offline app?
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
@jenCX, it's not showing up in the user's Q instance. It's very strange. His app shows the responses as having been uploaded. The other oddity is that we copies the survey to create a brand new survey and generated test data for that one and still no data (we did not try to use it on the offline app).
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
This definitely sounds like something is not working as intended then. I'd recommend reaching out to Support and seeing if they can help you out.
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
That was our next step. Funny thing is, I copied some of the question blocks into my library, created a new survey, generated test responses and it was fine. I'm thisclose to having him just recreate teh survey.

Leave a Reply