Is it possible to define a maximum period to take a survey for each participant? LifeCycle Project | XM Community
Solved

Is it possible to define a maximum period to take a survey for each participant? LifeCycle Project

• 22 July 2019
  • 6 replies

Badge +1
Hi, I am running my first life cycle project. It is an onboarding survey, that will be sent after 2 weeks being in the company. I would like to make sure that participants only take the survey during their third or fourth week tops. I don't want them to take the survey after that, because then it would not be a survey on their second week.
Is it possible to define that for the project? I only found the nomral expiration dates, but it does not solve my problem, because I would need a different expiration date for each participant, based on their entry date.
icon

Best answer by KendraR 11 August 2019, 19:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @Andrea_2019! While there are no built in settings for this, you may be able to accomplish this by using embedded data from the contact list in combination with display logic. For any assistance setting this up, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team! 😃
Badge +1
Hi Kendra, thanks! I tried choosing a "branch" element in the survey flow, to display the blocks if the participant met certain condition based on the entry date. But, it does not allow me to select a condition based on "X days before or after the date". I can only choose a specific date.

I could try to add the entry month, and then update the condition each month, but that requires manual work and I need this to be automated.

Do you have an idea of what time of metadata I should include to accomplish this goal?

Thank you again! 🙂
Badge +1
I meant, what type of metadata... 😛
Badge
Hi If you are distributing the link via email you can set the link to expire in a set amount of time.
Badge +1
Hi Kyle, great. Where can I do that in a life cycle project? I haven't found the option.

Thank you!!
Badge +1

Is there a solution for this?

Leave a Reply