Is there a way to add first question in intercept creative? | XM Community
Solved

Is there a way to add first question in intercept creative?

• 29 July 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 53 replies
I want to keep first question in creative itself and want to pass the answer in survey. The Question is "Did you find what you were looking for today?" ""Yes" "No". Irrespective of the answer respondent could continue answering survey. As the first question already in creative itself so I don't want to ask this question again and want to populate the answer in the survey. I have added target links for both "Yes" and "No" and added embedded variables. It is working totally fine for "Yes". When I am clicking "No" it is still acting same as "Yes".

!
!

Is it achievable? If yes then any suggestion or reference? I have tried to find few discussion but not much hope. Thanks!!!
icon

Best answer by KendraR 7 August 2019, 17:19

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @Subu! It looks like you were able to reach out to our Support Team on this matter. As they explained, currently you can only have one target element in a creative. As an alternative, they suggested that you could add a hyperlink to the creative (without a target) and use Q_PopulateResponse into the URL. If you have any further questions on this, be sure to reach back out to the Support Representative you were working with! 😃

Leave a Reply