How can I download 'Question Response Rate' results from Survey Statistics? | XM Community
Solved

How can I download 'Question Response Rate' results from Survey Statistics?

• 31 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi, I am analyzing surveys to see which questions have a low response rate. I see an analysis of this is built into Qualtrics under Classic Reports, Survey Statistics but I don't see an option to download. Would this be a permission or missing feature my account needs?
icon

Best answer by Kate 7 August 2019, 20:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
You can export stats from the distribution tab:
!
However, you can NOT download the whole survey, consisting of multiple distributions at once.

A way around this if you have XM Directory, you can download stats about your list:
!

But if you hae the basic research core you're a little stuck downloading all past distributions.

Even with Directory- the stats will show the last time the contact on the List recieved *an* email invitation. It doesn't verify what survey was last sent. So now that I've been running the product for over a year, I can't pull completion rates anymore.

IMO you've a huge and very annoying problem with Qualtrics that I've reported to them on multiple occasions.
Badge

I'm also looking for something along these lines. I just want to run a simple report with the survey questions and the number of responses per question. It would be nice to have a percentage that responded to each question.
I've looked everywhere and called support to no avail. I'm also waiting for this feature to be added.

Leave a Reply