Inline email question - directly go to the end section of the survey without showing the question | XM Community
Solved

Inline email question - directly go to the end section of the survey without showing the question

• 31 July 2019
  • 2 replies

I have a survey with one single question, which is 3 stars for rating.
When I use the "Inline e-mail question" function in the e-mail distribution the question is properly displayed in the email with the stars. Once the user clicks on one of the stars the survey will open. This step I would like to skip and redirect them to the "End Survey" section with capturing their choice from the e-mail.
Is that possible somehow?
Thanks for your help in advance.
icon

Best answer by JenCX 31 July 2019, 19:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Do you just have one question in the survey or do you want them to skip over the rest if they answer the inline question?

If the first: You can put a timer on the question with .1 seconds and have it auto-advance.

If the second: You can put a timer on the question with .1 seconds and have it auto-advance, then use Skip Logic to send them to the end.
Hi @JenCX , i created a timer question after the first question (inline email question) but i see how the survey moves from Q1 to Q2. Is there another way to do this whithout showing this moving?
I put 0.1 seconds to auto advance.

Leave a Reply