Is there a way for a Brand Administrator to see all projects across all users? | XM Community
Solved

Is there a way for a Brand Administrator to see all projects across all users?

• 1 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Is there a way for a Brand Administrator to see all projects across all users? I'm trying to drill down to see/manage our license. There is an option to export Consumption and Activity but I'm looking for a feature where I can actual manage the projects.
icon

Best answer by MichelleC 1 August 2019, 22:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
When you say "manage the projects" do you mean assign them to different owners, etc? If you have a Survey ID, you can look up the owner and manage the survey from the User tab. Is that what you mean or do you mean, just a plain, big ol' list of surveys?
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
We might need to do anything from assigning different owners, inactivating, deleting...
What U'd really like is a list of ALL projects across the Brand that looks like the list if MY projects.
Thanks
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
I've not seen anything like that, but it's a great #upgrade idea!
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Maybe it'll come true! Thanks again.
Badge +3
Right now the only way to get a list of all projects is in the "Export Stats to CSV" button at the bottom of the Brand Admin Summary Report page. If you select Survey Stats as the export type and set the start date to when/before your brand started, it will include all projects in your brand.

Automating this properly can't quite be done yet, as there is still no way to get all survey IDs for all users through the API without (and this was Qualtrics' suggestion) generating an API key for each user and running List Surveys while impersonating the user.

As for managing the surveys directly, the only option other than the User tab is using API calls.

Leave a Reply