How does Website / App Feedback compare to a Digital Adoption Platform like WalkMe? | XM Community

How does Website / App Feedback compare to a Digital Adoption Platform like WalkMe?

• 13 August 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +20
Hello - we are considering Website / App Feedback for our client-facing website. The site is a transactional portal where our clients come to complete the functions required to send us business. The site has a lot of different pages, borrower information, income, fees, disclosures, to name a few. We are currently leveraging a DAP, WalkMe, to share announcements, guide users through changes, and even link off to a Qualtrics survey to gather information. My questions is, does anyone else use a DAP and Qualtrics Website / App Feedback? If so, how? From my research, they seem to overlap a lot but I want to be sure that I am not missing something. Thank you in advance for your feedback!

1 reply

Badge +2

Hi KOgles,
just came across your post.
i have a customer, a government agecny, that is confused between Walkme and Qualtrics (the ability to popup on pages and provide help or redirect). can you please help me explain to them what is the difference and when is each used?
thanks
Keren

Leave a Reply