How to reach Brand Administrator? | XM Community
Solved

How to reach Brand Administrator?

• 15 August 2019
  • 4 replies

I am thinking of upgrading my account and trying to contact the Brand Administrator ,but it seems that there is no way I can do that. When I click in the "Upgrading account" box, its say that I need to get accessed to Administrator via qualtrics.com/support-center/, but no one is there. Is there a real contact (email, etc..) that I can directly write or call to? Btw, I am in Japan and try to call the support center, but again no replies.
icon

Best answer by JenCX 15 August 2019, 16:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi there! The Brand Administrator is someone on your end. You can find out who it is here.

As far as contacting support, they do have specific hours so I'd suggest sending them an email instead of calling, if you're in Japan.
Hi there! Thanks for the reply. I actually tried to find their contacts in "Account usage", but it didnt show any email address. What was present is ,"Qualtrics Support is your Brand Admin. Contact them here: qualtrics.com/support-center/". Then I clicked the link qualtrics.com/support-center/ but found neither helpful info nor contacts/ email addresses. Since I am in Japan, I called the Japanese phone call but no one was present. I also contacted the sale division, but no replies yet after more than a business day. Since I am in kind of emergency situation, could you please suggest any more effective ways of getting the Brand Admin's contact??
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
The contact form within the support center is a good resource, they usually respond within 48 hours.

Sounds like you may either have a free account or are your own Brand Admin, in which case you'll have to talk to Sales/your account manager to upgrade. The methods you are trying are the best ones to use, I recommend keep it up with those.
Hi there! I finally got the answer from the Sale manager in Japan. Thanks for your recommendation!

Leave a Reply