Drop down lists which display those choices not selected before - within timeframe | XM Community
Question

Drop down lists which display those choices not selected before - within timeframe

• 20 August 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi

I believe I need Java script for this but have zero experience of using it so beginners approach appreciated.

I have survey which is essentially being used as contact log of where people have been to interact with our people.

This survey contains a drop down list of all available locations. What I would like to happen is the following:

Once a location is selected, it is removed from the list until the end of a set period of time, then returns. If this is only feasible within a calendar month - I can live with that.

This hopefully will stop a single or select few location repeatedly being visited and others not at all.

As a bonus, it would be great if there could be the option to weight them so some location disappear after one visit, others after 2 or 3 and so on, but always returning at the start of the next calendar month/period of time.

All help much appreciated.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Have you tried Scheduled Quotas? https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-tools/quotas/

If you don't have access to that feature, you could probably finagle something with regular quotas using StartDate in the quota logic (and mapping the dropdown options to quota-based display logic), but it might get clunky.

Leave a Reply