Error Message: Survey distribution failed | XM Community
Solved

Error Message: Survey distribution failed

• 29 August 2019
  • 6 replies

Badge
we have integrated sales force with Qualtrics to send out survey. I am error message saying : Survey distribution failed.
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 21 October 2020, 18:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Where do you have the message? Did you integrate via Actions or Tools? Do you have a debug email?
@MsIreen I also got the message.

My integration is via Actions
The debug email simply states "Survey distribution failed."
The reporting tab under Actions shows Failed for Email Survey Distribution Step and Completed for the rest (Send Debug Email, Add To Contact List, Salesforce Email Survey)

Appears the email was sent but was unable to create the distribution under Distribution tab > Emails.

Hello Team,
Even I'm facing the same error. anyone know how to resolve the same? Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all - if you are still experiencing this issue, be sure to reach out to our wonderful Support team so they can take a closer look into what may be causing this! 😀

Badge

Hello Team
Even we are getting the same error, anyone knows how to resolve it, it will nice if the support team writes general troubleshooting steps.

After speaking with support for a number of times, we finally figured out that the distribution was expired. Seriously, Qualtrics. That is a horrible error message. Make a better error message like "your distribution is expired" instead of "Failed Distribution". Absurd.

Leave a Reply