Every 2nd participant based on their previous responses receiving a different questions? | XM Community
Solved

Every 2nd participant based on their previous responses receiving a different questions?

• 1 September 2019
  • 2 replies

I hope I`m posting this in the right category...
Please note I`m very much a beginner with Qualtrics. I would like to setup the options on Qualtrics so that it automatically provides every 2nd respondent with a different set of questions to follow. Also, this has to be based on their previous responses. In other words, every respondent will start off with a particular set of questions (3 set of questions- 3 blocks). These questionnaires will have a cut-off point, high or low. Based on these scores, they should receive a different set of questions depending on whether they scored high or low, but every 2nd participant. I`m aiming to create 4 groups with this method. 2 main groups- high and low scores, 1 sub-group in each main groups that receive a different set of questions too.
Thank you for any help!
icon

Best answer by TomG 1 September 2019, 22:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
In the survey flow after the first three questions/blocks, you would have two branches that divide the respondents into high and low groups with branch logic based on their answers.

Within (i.e. under) each of those two branches, you would have a randomizer where you randomly execute one of two question blocks "evenly presented."
Thank you for the quick reply! I will give it a try as per your instructions.

Leave a Reply