I am looking for a date filter: last 90 days. anyone know how to get this? | XM Community
Solved

I am looking for a date filter: last 90 days. anyone know how to get this?

• 5 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
hi - I am looking for a date filter: last 90 days. anyone know how to get this? I know there are other date range filter readily available, but unfortunately that does not fit my needs.

Hoping that someone can help me on this one?..
icon

Best answer by Djurre 9 September 2019, 10:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
I am confused... it is in the filter option
!
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi MsIreen,

No need for confusion 😉 - i think the screen cap you shared is from the dashboard section.
I actually am using the report section for some reporting needs. And while the dashboard section indeed has all the date range filters above in place, the report section only has "last 7 days", "last 30 days", "last 365 days" (at least for me these are the ones available).
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Hi @DBK
Now I see what you mean. I am not a frequent reports user, so i was like WAT? :D

This is actually odd that the filters do not correspond, and 90 days is quite common to follow
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi MsIreen, indeed. I've now raised a feature request for this. If you or anyone else reading this has a solution in the meanwhile, this would help me a lot. For the long term, ideally the buckets in reporting are aligned with those in the dashboard shared by you above.

Leave a Reply