Collaborate on multiple surveys

• 9 September 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
  • QPN Level 4 ●●●●
  • 216 replies
Hi,
Is it possible to set Collaboration on a bunch of surveys at the same time? I want to share about 20 surveys with a colleague and want to know if there's a faster way than to set collaboration on each one of the surveys individually.
icon

Best answer by bstrahin 10 September 2019, 15:46

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +45
I don't currently know of a way to do this, but have long wanted the option!
Userlevel 7
Badge +38
Retroactively I can't think of a way to do that. But moving forward you could use "user groups." You can share a survey to a user group and add/delete members of user groups. When someone is added to the user group they will get access to all surveys shared to that user group.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
> @bstrahin said:
> Retroactively I can't think of a way to do that. But moving forward you could use "user groups." You can share a survey to a user group and add/delete members of user groups. When someone is added to the user group they will get access to all surveys shared to that user group.

But you'd still need to share every individual survey with that user group, right?
It's not like you can create a survey "in" a group, or can you? Like a kind of shared folder.
Userlevel 7
Badge +38
@JoycaV, right you still have to collaborate it to the group. But I find it more manageable because I don't have to deal with the pop-up to send a notification email. It is also looking up one contact instead of many.
Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Beware of groups however! If you set different permissions for different groups, and a person is a member of more than one group, they get the MINIMUM permission level from the LEAST of the group permissions, not the combination of all the permissions from all the groups they belong to. (That is, they get the intersection of the permissions from all the groups, not the union.)
Badge +2

+1 for the option to bulk invite to collaborate with a user

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Would definitely help for us!

Leave a Reply