Solved

Need to filter chart based on Response ID

• 16 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Hello,

Hope everyone is doing great!

I am trying to accomplish a task where I want to create a report with bar chart of a likert questions which provide a bar for mean value all responses and a chart with current respondent value. So that I can compare current value with that of all participants.

I have tried to apply filter on Response ID, however it only works if I will provide a static value. I want to pass response ID to the report link so that it picks up the value for response ID and apply the filter.

For example survey with one question have 10 responses now 11th respondent is filing the survey and i will redirect the respondent to the public report link

Report 1 >> Chart 1 and Chart 2 >> Chart 1 display mean value out of 1-5 for 11 people and Chart 2 display value out of 1-5 for 11th respondent

if Report link is URL I am redirecting respondent to URL?ResponseID=${e://ResponseID}

Is this possible???

Regards,
Samarth
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 12 May 2020, 22:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey Samarth! A feature like this does not currently exist, and so if you have not yet already, we recommend posting this as a new idea in our Product Ideas category!

Leave a Reply