Is anyone making their surveys ADA compliant? | XM Community
Solved

Is anyone making their surveys ADA compliant?

• 30 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +1
I am curious to see any best practices around this issue.
icon

Best answer by DigitalAnalytics 30 September 2019, 17:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
It's not a huge issue for us but we're not dealing with the general public. If we were, I would definitely put a bigger emphasis on ADA compliance.

Edited to add that our customers have specific physical requirements for their jobs set by the FAA so it would be highly unlikely for any of them to be using a screen reader.
Badge +1
Thanks for the comment! We are B2B and B2C so having that capability would be good. The question will ultimately come down to can Qualtrics accept voice responses and how that would happen? Would it need to be an outside vendor if the survey response needs to be voice activated that is linked to Qualtrics?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I'm not an expert in this area but I'm guessing it would be part of the ADA software that would enable this into Q. You can find out more information on Qualtrics' ADA features here.
Userlevel 6
Badge +45
In my previous job we had just started reviewing our surveys for ADA compliance. At minimum, we removed question types that do not meet compliance standards, provided alt text when appropriate, and had a color scheme suitable for anyone who is colorblind.

Leave a Reply