How to show the number of participants who have completed the survey so far | XM Community
Solved

How to show the number of participants who have completed the survey so far

• 2 October 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Hello,

I want to display a number a the end of the survey which basically says, " Congratulation you are the "nth" customer to finish the survey." where n will be number of the survey completes so far.

I assume a counter is needed for this.
icon

Best answer by TomG 2 October 2019, 13:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
You can set up a quota to track the number of completes and pipe the quota count on your thank you page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
> @TomG said:
> You can set up a quota to track the number of completes and pipe the quota count on your thank you page.

@jainshubham - Just make sure that 1) you either set the quota to a very large number (9999999999999) and/or 2) set the action when the quota is met to "none".
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Hi @TomG & @Akdashboard ,

Thanks for your answer.

I have a similar requirement for an EX program. As quotas are not available in EX, is there any way I can do this without the help of quotas?
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @jainshubham said:
> I have a similar requirement for an EX program. As quotas are not available in EX, is there any way I can do this without the help of quotas?
Quotas are the only built-in way to track things across respondents. So, the only way to it without quotas is to store the count externally. You can create a web service to update and retrieve the count.

Leave a Reply